The Bath Club is the predecessor to the many luxury condominium buildings that stand proudly throughout Miami Beach today. Through its amazing 81 years of existence, the Bath Club has consistently set the bar for what a luxury condominium can offer and even today, it remains among the top tier of choices when future condo investors decide to seek out the best condominiums South Florida has to offer.
For as long as The Bath Club has been in operation, it has continued to expand and evolve by offering amenities and luxuries that some newer condominiums still haven’t been able to match. Among it notable features are an in-dining service available to your residence, a gourmet market and even its own newsstand, a refreshing throwback to the days of yesteryear. You’ll find some beautiful and meticulously decorated and landscaped walking gardens, poolside cabanas, a fully-equipped health spa and relaxing massage services.
The Bath Club’s residence options are composed of over one hundred tower residences in eight floor plans and six single-family villas near the oceanfront that are presently sold out. Inside you’ll find advanced intrusion systems, deluxe Italian hardware, and soaring ceilings that reach up to twelve feet in height. Kitchens come in a European style and feature deluxe stainless steel appliances as well as an espresso machine. Bathrooms come with deluxe Italian marble, designer faucets, and Kohler brand water closets, baths and sinks.
Miami is a highly dynamic city that has consistently remained a top tourist destination and a superb place to live thanks to attractions like the American Airlines Arena or popular shopping strips like the one in Miami Beach’s famed Lincoln Road and the world class designer shops and boutiques at Bal Harbour. There’s never a dull moment when living in South Florida’s most exciting city.
- 24-hour security
- Three story lobby area
- Business Center
- Pool side cabanas
- Delightfully landscaped walking gardens
- Swimming pool with lap lanes and outdoor spa
- Cutting edge fitness facility
- Gourmet market
- Two clay tennis courts
- Lavish health spa
- One to five bedroom floor plans
- Fantastic views of Atlantic Ocean and city
- Private balconies
- Ten foot ceilings in standard tower residences
- Twelve foot ceilings in penthouses
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows offering incredible views of the city and the ocean
- Private and semi-private elevators
- European style kitchen cabinetry
- Miele brand appliances
- Granite countertops
- Maytag washer and dryer
- Jacuzzi tub in master bathroom
- Italian marble and custom satin-nickel faucets in master bathroom
- Kohler sinks, toilets, and baths in all other bathrooms
Local Products and Services